Our inside knowledge of Cape Town International Airport keeps us across all the best car rental deals. Pre-book with us and we can guarantee a fantastic selection of vehicles.
Touching down at Cape Town International Airport is always exciting, thanks to the prospect of exploring this fabulous city at the bottom of Africa. Backed by the iconic Table Mountain and fringed by beaches, it is a prime location for a self-drive holiday. Avoid the stress of tracking down a rental car by pre-booking with us and drive away trouble-free to begin your Cape Town journey.
The open roads of South Africa
There are a number of places you can go in and around Cape Town with your rental car. Here are a few essential places to see:
- Bo-Kaap is a predominantly Muslim neighbourhood famous for colourful houses, quaint streets and lovely mosques.
- The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens showcases beautiful plants, trees and flowers of the Cape area.
- The city has many sandy beaches in False Bay and on the Atlantic Seaboard and West Coast. Explore them all with your rental car!
- The Cape Winelands are a region of both spectacular scenery and wineries aplenty. This is an excellent combination for a fantastic holiday.
- Cape Peninsula is home to an African Penguin colony, Table Mountain National Park, beaches, seaside towns and much more.
Experienced customer support
We make it easy to book the perfect Cape Town car rental. Input your locations, dates and a few other necessary details into the simple search panel and you will be presented with a list of available rental cars from a range of different suppliers. With both international rental companies such as Avis and Europcar and local brands like Woodford Car Hire, you will find something that works for you and your budget. We are also committed to having the lowest prices on the internet, so come and find a bargain!
Comparing and choosing your Cape Town Airport rental car is made easy on our results page, where all of the relevant information is easily accessible. Car specifications, rental features and pick-up locations are available on the first page, and the list can be whittled down even further with filters by class, fleet, transmission type and number of passengers. No matter how specific your requirements, we have the vehicle for you.
If you have any queries or issues with the booking process, our customer service team is on hand 24 hours a day during the week, and 12 hours a day on weekends. Our friendly booking specialists are happy to answer any questions and help you find your perfect rental vehicle.